The focus of therapy is not a diet program as we know but is far from the mentality of a diet as much as possible. However, the choice of food is extremely important. Not what you eat, but where it comes from and how it is prepared is more prioritized. It pays attention to the balance of your physical system functions. Food is the main focus, but it can also include supplements and it will definitely include guidance about your lifestyle. The arrangement of our food is based on functional nutrition principles and aims to optimize our systems while reducing our symptom burden.
It focuses more on the toxin load management and balancing body systems rather than calorie management.
The short answer to this is yes. It gives us both a direction to commit to, and is more sustainable that way. If you are not sure about what to expect and what you would get out of such a commitment, I offer free calls you can schedule to ask your questions before you commit to packages.
This being said, I do offer the first 2 sessions as a mini package, from which you can upgrade later, and I strongly recommend you purchase the 3 month package as it gives us both time to get to know each other better so we can shift our gears optimally that is suited best for you, for optimal outcome.
If finances are an issue, please reach out.
• Before our first meeting, you will be required to fill a questionnaire of approx. 300 questions about your health symptoms which will take around 40 minutes. Please take due care to fill this thorough, mindfully and at one sitting.
• When you come for your first meeting, there will be a 90 minute analysis assessment. The assessment will include your background, problems, and expectations.
• You will be given a food and mood journal that you will be required to keep for at least 3 days following the first meeting and we will have a 1-hour follow-up interview after this.
• You will be provided with CLEAR AND PRACTICAL suggestions CURATED for you including comments on the underlying causes of your symptoms, suggestions on nutritional supplements, and lifestyle recommendations.
• The course of therapy will be evaluated on around the 6th week and necessary arrangements and updates will be made.
• After 3 months, we will repeat your analysis and plan for the end of the program. At this point, we will be go in the kitchen with someone you choose and prepare food to celebrate and share. (in person clients)
• Eight check-in calls held each week during this process are included in the package you purchase.
Although it will vary by age, I try to reach as many kids as possible, as they are a generation with the highest toxin load. Working with kids also requires working with the primary care provider, so a more holistic approach can be taken and change is sustainable. It is particularly important that both the child and the caretaker have a sincere commitment to change.